VOLUNTEERING AT THT
THT (Troupe des Personnes Handicapees Twuzuzanye, Rwanda) is a Non-Government Organization, legally registered for the first time in 2009 and the registration has been renewed in 2012 n029/11 to complete the new law number 04/2012 of 17/02/2012 governing NGOs in RWANDA registered with compliance certificate NO216/NGO/RGB/2013.
Whether it is important to you to solve a community problem, and to give your contribution in building community and the country in general, not only this but also to be developed volunteering offers many benefits in appreciation for the gift of your time and expertise
THT has reserve a place for a volunteer, who work with the organization in its activities to achieve to its goals in advocating for the persons with disability, and helping a volunteer to build his/her skills capacity in performing theater.The other requirement it is that becoming a volunteer at THT, he/she might have some skills related to theater performance and also having disability is an added value
THT do the advocacy for the persons with disabilities
NKURUNZIZA Noel Volunteer at THT
NKURUNZIZA Noel is a Volunteer of THT from February 2015, as one who is in charge of ICT with the following duties:
Terms of reference :
THT is know is known of having a professional drama team . to be part of it you have to show a high level of professionalism and never be part of controversial behavior . below are your main but not limited to duties:
- brainstorm with THT Team to find and put in Place content needed by our audience
- update THT web site
- collect people ‘s feedback and report them
- share THT ‘s content on social media
- Explain about THT to as many as possible people when you have the occasion.
- Participate in the events organized or attended by THT when required .
- the management of THT can negotiate with you to perform any other duty ,you are free to do it or not